Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Guilty

GUILTY
So, yesterday I wrote this big ol' post about getting in shape and healthy vs the beauty cult, yadda yadda. It didn't make the cut.
The irony is that after I busted my butt (and abs and arms) doing Pilates yesterday...Today I'm eating a whole bag of potato chips. Jason said he'd take the kids and give me a break and, well, I couldn't help myself.
I do have clinical bipolar disorder (I don't know that I've mentioned that before) but I don't think I can blame this on it. Can I?

What's your guilty pleasure? Chocolate? French Fries? Hanson? My Little Pony: FIM?

P.S. OMG My Little Pony: FIM is on Netflix!

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin and Henry love My Little Pony on netflix lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and random horrible anime on netflix.

    ReplyDelete