Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

About the Last Post

I spend more time cleaning or taking care of my kids while wearing pajama pants than being awesomely styled up. I'm not any good at doing the whole "perfect" thing. I'm also not much for baking. Our interior design is a sparse work in progress constrained by money, talent (or the lack there of) and priority (i.e. sometimes the acne medication or the kids shoes come before the new rug).  I'm kind of burned out on a lot of the things that I see on the internet. So I decided I would do the opposite. Make a little fun telling it like it is. I think it's going to become a regular thing.

The party was a raving success, even if half the guests couldn't make it. Pictures to come.

How did you spend your Presidents' Day? I was in bed, sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment