Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Randomly


  • We've been all abuzz lately with preparations for this weekends party, which promises to be a good turnout, complete with bow ties. 
  • I've dropped off some resumes, and started bugging the Lush shop uptown. I've gotten back two different stories, but I'm not finished. Next: cover letter. 
  • I sent out my first article query to babble.com. Still haven't heard back yet, but it's only been a week. I'm still hopeful. 
  • I'm working on another article which I'll probably send one of the online knitting magazines. Wish me luck! 
  • I'm almost finished with the Sweater That Never Ends. It started out as a B Side Cardigan that could have fit my father (someone roughly three times my size), so I turned it around and started knitting a Greenfield Cardigan from the frog. After 3 months, I just might have a new cardigan this week. I also managed to break my third pair of Knitpicks Interchangeable needles, which drove me to the edge; I'm saving up for a new set of something a little nicer. 
  • You're never going to guess what Jason got me for Valentine's Day! I can't wait to show it off as soon as it arrives! I've never had something like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment