Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't have a knitting pro- Oh! Yarn!

I have a serious problem. It started out as a severe case of boredom. I sought to rectify the boredom, through which it morphed into intense Knitting-Attention-Deficiency.

First I started knitting Hedera, and immediately screwed up the cuff, but kept going long enough to get bored and decide that they would be ankle socks. Then I got bored enough to decide that the lace would stop at the ankle. By the time I was finished, I couldn't bring myself to do the second sock.

At the sign of Second Sock Syndrome I pulled out another ball of yarn, wound it into two, and made my first attempt at knitting two-at-a-time with two circular needles. That proved to be more trouble than it was worth. I abandon the cause in favor of nice, big, 3mm needles and a 50 stitch cast-on. I tell you, that sock was flying off my needles!


Just when I thought speed had cured my condition, this fell into my lap...
Isn't it so pretty!?!?!

See? Serious problem. Maybe if I'm lucky,  this last yarn (Batgirl BFL Sock Yarn by KnittinK) will hold my attention long enough to become two socks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment