Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spinning the Hamster Wheel

  •  Today I've been dealing with an existential crisis. The part of my life that takes up about 70% of the time, really should be more like 20%. Or rather, if I wanted to be a full time housekeeper, I'd have a salary and benefits. 
  • I've been trying to learn to knit socks two-at-a-time and this is what I've been coming up with. Everyone at my knitting group has said it'd be soooo easy, that I'd never go back, yadda yadda. I think it's more like trying to write with your feet from the Wild Thing yoga position.
  • Nothing much has been happening, and when that's the case, I don't come up with much to write about. 
  • When I can't write, I try to design something. So with spring in mind, I'm trying to come up with something for this yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment